Book with Confidence.
Sports Abroad Ltd is a Member of ABTA with membership number Y6296.
We are a member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. We provide full financial protection for your money.
ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct.
For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct and the arbitration scheme available to you if you have a complaint, contact ABTA:
30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ. Tel: 020 3117 0500 or visit www.abta.com
Don’t run the risk of booking with a non ABTA member as your money may not be protected!
Sports Abroad will help you to decide which venue would best suit the needs of your group and, subject to availability, arrange all of your accommodation, facility hire and transfer needs during your stay.
We pride ourselves on providing a first class customer service by guiding groups through the whole process of organising a training camp. We offer expert and unbiased opinion on all of our destinations to try and find the best camp to suit the needs of each group.
Sports Abroad Limited is a company committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection.
We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, and in accordance with ”The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992” all passengers booking with Sports Abroad Ltd are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form.
The policy will also include repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Sports Abroad Ltd.
In order to deal promptly with any claims it is essential that the Insured Customer retains all bills, receipts and other documents relating to their travel arrangements.
Sports Abroad Limited – Company Registration Number 05899217 – VAT Registration Number: 946275494
Travel Insurance – including Covid cover as standard!
As part of our added service, we offer our teams special group travel insurance. In order to maximise your cover, it’s always advisable to purchase travel insurance at the same time as reserving your training camp, but you can choose to add it at any time.
We’ve made it really simple for you to add insurance to your booking:
For groups of up to 10 people, please feel free to purchase your travel insurance directly via our special dedicated website, by clicking the link below:
If you have 10 or more people in your group requiring cover, then please just let us know and we will email you a quick and easy form for you to complete and return.
We can have you fully covered in no time, so that you can then relax and look forward to your training camp.
If you have taken out our policy and need to make a claim, then please call the claims line on +44 (0)203 475 3630
Press Option 1 for Emergency and Option 2 for Non-Emergency.
Sports Abroad Travel Insurance is arranged and administered by David Oliver Associates and underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance SA UK Branch (Part of the AXA Group). David Oliver T/as David Oliver Associates is an Appointed Representative of DOA Underwriting Ltd which is Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FRN 772309. Full details can be found online in the FCA Register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768. © DOA Underwriting Ltd. All rights reserved.
Sports Abroad Swimming Training Camps : Booking Conditions
All bookings with SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED shall be subject to the following conditions apart from flight bookings, where the appropriate flight company’s booking conditions apply. You must book flight requirements separately. SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED does not accept any responsibility for flight arrangements.
The Booking Conditions set out the responsibilities which SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED have to you and which you in turn have to SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED when a contract is made between the two parties. The contract is made when you make a booking and SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED accept it with a written confirmation. If you are making a booking for a group, you must obtain authority from all the group members (or from their parents/guardians if they are under 18) to act on their behalf. You must ensure that all members of the group are made fully aware of these booking conditions and that they agree to be bound by them. All references to you/yourself in these booking conditions will mean yourself and any other persons that you are acting on behalf of. All flight arrangements will be arranged by yourself and SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED accept no responsibility for your flights arrangements.
1. DEPOSIT – Advance booking is necessary to reserve places on all SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED training camps. A booking will only be made if a deposit of 30% of the total price accompanies the booking form.
A participant who withdraws after a firm booking has been made shall forfeit his or her deposit. The person signing/emailing the Booking Form is deemed to be acting on behalf of each person booked on that form and is responsible for ensuring that each person is fully aware of these Booking Conditions. In the absence of a signed Booking Form an email will be accepted and these Booking Conditions will apply in full. The person signing warrants that he/she is authorised by the other persons named including where the other person is less than 18 years of age and in the authority of a parent or legal guardian. The deposit is payable at time of booking. On receipt of the Booking Form and deposit payment for all passengers, SPORTS ABROAD will issue you with a Confirmation of your booking, detailing the camp arrangements. Please check your confirmation, invoice and all other documentation immediately on receipt and contact us should anything appear to be incorrect as it is not always possible to make changes at a later stage.
2. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR ARRANGEMENTS – SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED regret that if you change your arrangements once they have been confirmed more than eight weeks prior to departure, they reserve the right to levy an amendment fee of £20.00 per change to cover the costs incurred. Should you alter your arrangements within eight weeks of departure it may be necessary to levy the cancellation charges as detailed in the cancellation clause.
3. FINAL PAYMENT – Final payment is due no later than 8 weeks before departure. If this is not paid SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED reserve the right to regard the booking as cancelled and the participant will lose all monies paid in accordance with our cancellation procedures.
4. CANCELLATION –
(a) Cancellation of a booking by a participant is only effective when received by SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED in writing. Cancellation charges will be scaled accordingly as set out below.
SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED will forward a cancellation invoice to you to cover all cancellation charges and if you are covered by insurance these costs may be recoverable depending on the reason for cancellation and the conditions of the insurance policy.
|PERIOD BEFORE DEPARTURE IN WHICH NOTIFICATION IS RECEIVED||CANCELLATION CHARGE AS % OF TOTAL TRAINING CAMP PRICE (ex flights)|
|More than 56 days:||Loss of deposit|
|42 – 56 days:||60%|
|28 – 41 days:||70%|
|14 – 27 days:||80%|
|1 – 13 days:||100%|
(b) SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel the training camp and in this event will return to participants all monies paid or will offer an alternative available camp to purchase of comparable standard.
5. ALTERATIONS – SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED reserve the right at any time to substitute alternative accommodation or to make any other alteration to your training camp arrangements that become necessary due to circumstances beyond their control and undertake to inform participants as soon as possible. Where additional costs are involved these must be borne by the participants. Whilst every attempt will be made to run the training camp as indicated in the itinerary, SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED are unable to make refunds due to poor weather conditions.
6. PRICE GUARANTEE – Subject to error SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED will only increase the price of a training camp after it has been confirmed, if transportation costs (e.g. fuel) and/or due taxes or fees payable for services increase, or our costs increase as a result of adverse changes in the exchange rates which have been used to calculate the cost of the training camp. Even in these cases, SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED will absorb increased costs up to a total amount equivalent to 2% of the cost of your confirmed training camp (excluding insurance premiums and any amendment charges), only if the increased costs exceed this 2% will SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED levy a surcharge. If any surcharge is greater than 10% of the cost of your training camp (excluding insurance and any amendment charges), you will be entitled to cancel your booking and receive a full refund of all monies paid to SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED, except for insurance premiums and amendment charges. You will have 14 days from the issue date printed on the surcharge invoice to tell SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED if you wish to cancel for this reason. SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices as soon as they are aware of the error.
7. LIABILITY – SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED is not liable for personal injury, death, damage to property or other loss whether arising from accident, cancellations, delay or any other matter beyond their control amounting to ‘force majeur’. Participants should insure against all such possibilities.
8. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU – SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED will arrange the training camp you choose. All ground elements of the training camp will be provided by independent sub-contracted suppliers. You must book all flight requirements separately. SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED will do all within their reasonable power to ensure that efficient, reputable and safe suppliers provide all elements of the training camp and that they adhere to all laws and regulations governing their activities.
SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED do not have to pay compensation or accept liability if their performance is prevented or affected by an event beyond their control, which they or their suppliers could not expect to avoid even with all due care such as;
Bad weather conditions
Insolvency of suppliers
Technical problems to transport
Airports or ports being closed or full cancellation or changes of schedules by scheduled service airlines
Or any similar event
When tickets and vouchers are issued for transport, accommodation and other services, SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED are acting agent for the supplier of those services.
9. SICKNESS OR INJURY- Any incidents of sickness or injury MUST be reported to the hotel or facility provider accordingly at the time of occurrence. The hotel or facility provider will then try to resolve any issue locally. If the situation cannot be resolved, then the team manager should contact SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED to report the incident at the time of occurrence. SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED cannot be held responsible if the event has not been reported officially at the time of occurrence.
10. GENERAL – You are responsible for ensuring that all members of your party are at the correct departure point at the correct time. We cannot be liable for any loss or expense suffered by any passenger because of their late arrival or non-arrival at any departure point. You are also responsible for passing on all information to the members of your party. Local laws relating to the consumption of alcohol must, at all times, be obeyed. In submitting a booking form, you accept responsibility for the good conduct of all participants during the training camp. SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED reserve the right to terminate the training camp for any passenger in the event of unreasonable conduct which in our opinion may cause damage, distress, danger or annoyance to other passengers, employees, property, or any third party. SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED’S responsibilities for any such passenger(s) may then cease, the perpetrators of any damage will be responsible for the full cost of repair or replacement and SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED will be under no obligation for any refund, compensation or loss which you or your party may incur.
SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED reserve the right to decline to accept or retain any participant as a member of any training camp if his or her conduct is disruptive and affecting the enjoyment of other participants and SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED shall be under no liability for any extra cost incurred by such a participant as a result of their doing so. Customers will be responsible for paying any charges for cleaning, damages and/or breakages prior to departure from resort.
11. INSURANCE – All group members must obtain their own comprehensive travel insurance cover for the duration of the trip prior to departure.
12. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS – A full ten-year passport is required for all travel. If there are doubts about any passenger’s status as a resident British subject or if anyone does not hold a full British passport, you must check with the Embassies or Consulates of the countries to be visited to confirm the passport or visa requirements in your particular circumstances. SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED cannot accept responsibility if passengers are not in possession of the correct travel documents.
13. FLIGHTS – SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED does not accept any responsibility for flight arrangements. You must book your flight requirements separately.
14. COMPLAINT –In the event that you wish to complain about any aspect of your arrangements you must first notify our suppliers in the destination, who will endeavour to put things right. Our suppliers are there to assist you and will ordinarily be able to deal with any problems quickly and satisfactorily on the spot.
If for any reason a problem cannot be resolved to your satisfaction locally, you should detail your complaint in writing direct to SPORTS ABROAD LIMITED within 28 days of your return from the training camp.
Such a complaint will be investigated thoroughly and every effort will be made to ensure that the matter is resolved speedily and amicably.
Sports Abroad are open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Please email email@example.com
or call us on:+44 (0) 161 439 9144 or +44 (0) 7793 243 426
If you would like any help with flights we do have a dedicated partner who can provide you with the very best options and rates available. Please feel free to contact us for further details.
Live airline fares for the best flight prices from your local airport can be found on www.skyscanner.net.
Passport & Other Information
Foreign Office Advice
For the latest foreign travel advice please consult the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office website here